This information, drawn up pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Reg. 679/2016 is intended for interested parties who browse the "Workness" website (https://www.workness.it). The validity of this information does not extend to other websites of third parties, which may be consulted through hypertext links, it is also subject to updates; Users are therefore invited to periodically check the content.
Data controllers: Workness with registered office in Milan (20135 - MI), Via Andrea Maffei, 1 Data Processor: Workness with registered office in Milan (20135 - MI), Via Andrea Maffei, 1. The Data Controller reserves the right to designate all occurrences of other Managers, the updated list is available from the Data Controller.
1. Purpose and legal basis of the processing.
The collected data are processed for the following purposes:
- The data collected relating to navigation are aimed at allowing the use of the site itself. The data collected as a result of user interaction (for example, through the completion of the request forms, the spontaneous sending of emails or telephone contact) are used by the joint controllers to respond to user requests and to provide communications and information relating to the requests sent. The lawfulness of the processing is based on article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) and letter f) of EU Reg. / 679/2016, or for the need to process personal data for the execution of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and for the legitimate interest in providing users with a better service, for example by giving a subject the opportunity to be updated on future editions of the forum; in any case, direct opt-out mechanisms are made available (for example in email communications for unsubscribing from the service) and the contact details of the Owner and Manager (Article 7 of the information).
- Subject to the express and specific consent of the interested party, the data will be processed in order to send updated communications via email for updates on the Workness world on events, exhibitions, proposals of our medical wellness and ongoing activities in the Wokness world. These communications will be sent in the form of newsletters and promotional and / or commercial communications. The lawfulness of the processing activities is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and lett. f) of EU Reg. 679/2016, or on the express consent of the interested party (2.i) and on the legitimate interest of Workness to provide a better service, more relevant to the preferences of the interested party. the consent may be revoked at any time by the interested party. simply by using the opt-out mechanisms made available (following the instructions on each communication or newsletter) or by contacting Workness at the addresses indicated in Article 7 of the information.
Subject to the express and specific consent of the interested party, the data will be processed in order to send update communications via email for updates on the MUSE or BISTRUCCIO world depending on the form. These communications will be sent in the form of newsletters and promotional and / or commercial communications. The lawfulness of the processing activities is based on Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and lett. f) of EU Reg. 679/2016, or on the express consent of the interested party (2.i) and on the legitimate interest of Workness to provide a better service, more relevant to the preferences of the interested party. the consent may be revoked at any time by the interested party. simply by using the opt-out mechanisms made available (following the instructions on each communication or newsletter) or by contacting Workness at the addresses indicated in Article 7 of the information.
2. Type of data processed.
The computer systems used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols, these are information that are not collected to identify the interested parties but which for them the same nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request and other parameters relating to the operating system. and the user's computer environment. The data collected in this way could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of any computer crimes against the Site.
Data provided directly by the User
The optional and voluntary sending of the data requested in the form on the website or by other means (for example by writing to the e-mail addresses on the site) are used in order to process the user's requests (purely indicative and non-exhaustive: to request information or explanations on the activities or send requests for reservations for events or for Bistruccio restaurant or for MUSE test lessons).
3. Nature of the provision of data.
The provision of navigation data is necessary to implement the IT and telematic protocols; the provision of personal data by users is free and optional and at the total discretion of the User who decides to register on the site, at the event or who sends an email to request information.
4. Method and place of processing.
The data collected in the manner indicated above are processed through IT and telematic procedures, in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency as required by EU Regulation / 2016/679, the data will not be excessive and kept for the period of time necessary for purposes for which they were collected. Technical data are processed and stored in compliance with the security measures provided for by the aforementioned Regulation. The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at:
- Workness at its headquarters indicated above.
5. Communication and Dissemination.
The data collected in the manner indicated above will not be disclosed, sold or exchanged with third parties without the express consent of the interested party, without prejudice to any communication to third parties, specifically identified and authorized (such as IT assistance companies and hosting companies ) where necessary for the purposes referred to in this information. The data may in any case be communicated to the competent authorities, according to the terms of the law.
6. Rights of the interested party.
The interested party can exercise the rights provided for in articles 15 to 22 and art. 34 of the EU Reg. 679/2016; in particular, the interested party:
- You can exercise the right of access to personal data (Article 15 of the Reg.),
- You have the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data (Article 16 of the Reg.);
- You have the right to obtain the deletion of data in the presence of the conditions indicated in art. 17 of the Reg .;
- You have the right to obtain the limitation of processing in the presence of the conditions provided for by art. 18 of the Reg .;
- He has the right to request the portability of data concerning him (Article 20);
- You have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling (Article 21).
Furthermore, the interested party may at any time exercise the right to revoke the consent given for one or more purposes without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing, based on the consent given before the revocation. The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority, or the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, based in Piazza di Montecitorio no. 121, 00186 - Rome (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/). For any information relating to the processing of data and to forward requests relating to the exercise of rights, you can contact:
- Workness - via Andrea Maffei, 1 - Milan, at the following address: [email protected];
What are cookies.
A "cookie" is a short text file created on the user's computer, when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from a web server (i.e. the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the user's computer; they are then sent back to the website during subsequent visits. During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (so-called "third party" cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Types of cookies used by this site.
The Site uses technical cookies to ensure and facilitate navigation and use of the website and to collect information, in aggregate form, on visits to the Site. Third-party cookies are also used for profiling purposes. The Workness Site uses only technical cookies, with respect to which no consent is required from the interested party in accordance with the legislation in force.
The use of so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe browsing and efficient sites. The so-called Session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques that are potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of the user's personal identification data. More precisely, the Site uses:
A. Technical cookies.
Necessary for navigation by the user, detailed below:
- Session / navigation cookies: they allow the guarantee of normal navigation and use of the website;
- Functionality cookies: they allow the user to be guaranteed navigation based on criteria selected by the same (e.g. language) for the sole purpose of improving the service.
- mWeb.Cookie.Disclaimer, records the user's consent to accept cookies. The duration of this cookie is 12 months.
B. Third party cookies.
Some third-party cookies are installed through the Site, including profiling ones, which are activated by clicking "ok" on the banner. The individual third-party cookies are detailed, as well as the links through which the user can receive more information and request the deactivation of cookies.
B1. Google Analytics
B2. Add This:
tool for tracking site content shares on social networks. For more information click here. It is also possible to manage / disable cookies directly from the browser settings, or through the portal http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/.
Without prejudice to the foregoing with regard to cookies strictly necessary for navigation, the user can delete the other cookies through the functionality made available for this purpose by the Data Controller through this information or directly through their browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
The deactivation of third-party cookies is also possible through the methods made available directly by the third-party company owner of said treatment, as indicated at the links shown in the paragraph "third-party cookies". Warning: the total or partial disabling of technical cookies can compromise the use of the Site's functions reserved for registered users. On the contrary, the usability of public content is also possible by completely disabling cookies.